French Conference on High Nature Value Farming
The European Forum for Nature Conservation and Pastoralism (EFNCP) is organising a conference on 'High Nature Value (HNV) farming - State of play, stakes and prospects' in France on 8 October, with the support of French Ministry of Agriculture and Ministry of Environment.
This conference (to be held in French) is aimed at national participants involved in the field of nature conservation and agriculture: civil servants, farmers, NGOs, researchers.
The aim of the event, beyond meeting formal evaluation commitments under the Rural Development Regulation (RDR) - for example, 'biodiversity' is one of the 'new challenges' included in the EAFRD regulation - is to initiate a debate in France on how the concept of HNV farming can contribute to meeting objectives concerning biodiversity at large scale, in the perspective of CAP beyond 2013.
10 Jul 2009
Blandine Ramain is based at AScA in Paris, which is affiliated to the EFNCP.
- French Presidency Ends on a Whimper, Rather than a Roar
- Franco-German Working Group on Future of the CAP
- Swedish Presidency Starts to Take Shape
- Review of Annual 2008 EU Budget
- MEPs Discuss a Greener CAP
- European Parliament Amends Lyon Report
- Franco-German Position on Future of the CAP Released
- France and Germany Unite Forces in the CAP Reform Discussions
- CAP Reform Towards 2020: Franco-Spanish Talks