Disclaimer of Liability
The majority of content posted on CAP2020 is not created by IEEP. The views expressed are those of the author or authors concerned.
Whilst we seek contributions that are accurate, relevant and from reputable sources, we cannot accept liability for any material submitted by users and published by us.
Third party websites can be accessed via links from CAP2020. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for their contents.
CAP2020 provides a platform for an open, vibrant and intelligent debate on the future of European agricultural and rural development policy. These notes have been prepared to help create a stimulating and inclusive forum.
There are a number guidelines we ask all users to abide by in order to maintain an open and constructive debate:
- Submitted articles and comments should be relevant to CAP2020 i.e. they should concern the future development of EU agricultural and rural development policy.
- The material you submit must not be obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
- Think before you press the submit button. Remember that this is an open access website and your words will remain open to all to read for a long time.
- By contributing an article you confirm that your contribution is your own original work. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you.
- We will normally show your name, your job title and the organisation for which you work in a short biography that will appear with your contribution, unless you request otherwise. It is possible to link into your organisation's website in the article or short biography.
All content is moderated by the editors at IEEP. We do this to ensure submitted articles are relevant to the aims of CAP2020, to clarify, as necessary, any content that is not readily understood or may be misinterpreted and to ensure no objectionable content is published. The editors moderate comment threads, as necessary, to help focus the discussion. The editors reserve the right to, when necessary, remove postings or comments.