15th NRN Meeting Back to diary
Starts Tuesday 08 May 2012 at 09.00AM
Ends Wednesday 09 May 2012 at 02.00PM
Discussions shall lead to an exchange of opinions, perceptions and suggestions between the Managing Authorities (MA), Network Support Units (NSUs) and Evaluators on:
1. Networking as an RD Policy Tool;
2. The challenges and factors that are influencing the efficiency and effectiveness of the NSUs and the networking function;
3. The role of Monitoring and Evaluation/self-assessment in improving the value of networking as an RD Policy tool.
Discussions will lead to an exchange of opinions, with possible recommendations for the future, between the MAs, NSUs and Evaluators on:
1. The common objectives (mandate) of the Networking function.
2. The minimum critical mass for 1an NSU (Structure, human resources and funding)
3. The framework required to assess the impact of NSUs and Networking;